Thursday, August 6, 2009

HELLOOOOOO! xD

hello beautiful!

this is my new blog! wanna now my past events go to mylifeofrandom.blogspot.com.

so, today was fairly interesting. i went to school, sat from Kh paper. throughout the paper i felt fine. then, after the paper, there was more like fourty minutes left for me to sleep, so well, i did. hahaha! but when i woke up, i could taste vomit in the back of my throat. really. i was this close to puking on either joshua, fostine or marco. hahahhaha. i would really like to puke on marco. annoying lil pest. hahahahaah!

madam hiew just took one look at me and said: "you look sick! GO HOME!" took out her hp and said: 'call you mom now!' i was like: erm okay. called my mom and within five minutes she came. I thank God we live nearby school! ahhaha!

went home. had some food. went to sleep. woke up an hour later by my mom asking me to study. didnt reply. instead, i went back to sleep. call me ungrateful but i really needed sleep. i woke up and did three hours of malay. was happy. came online for music and facebook. well, and to do this new blog. haha.

i think i'm getting closer to him now. although, i'm not one of those girls who fantasize bout their crushes. i think i have a shot. but then again, maybe not. prob never will. nah.

anyways, can't wait for saturday. its gonna be a busy busy day!!!! hehehe!

sometimes its my heart i can't control,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment