Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My weakness is wednesdays.

This morning woke up at 6.35. my dad woke me up. was like scrambling for my uniform. halfway through wearing it. I realized. oh craperoos! its wednesday! I have PE!!!!!

Ran downstairs to get my PE clothes. ran upstairs to get ready and get my bag packed. threw in whatever subject books i had in sight and could find. bloody hell.

went to school just in time before the prefects started being meanies. arrived in school. phew............. 6.55. thank GOD! :D

arrived in school with funny hair. i had all my hair clipped and tied back. didnt have time for grooming myself in the morning. ahah.

played volleyball this morning. with marco, nickly, adrian, amalina, stacey, mahathir, safirin and megan. ahah. it was fun. tho marco as usual was a show off with how hard and far he could hit the ball, made us run like crazy to get it to avoid casualties. he's so irritating sometimes. but other than that, playing volleyball with them was fun. i love volleyball. i used to hate it cause it hurt. not so much anymore. it throbs sometimes but now it rarely happens unless i hit the ball the wrong way. hehe. me fault yo. haha.

bringing books to school today was such a waste. more than three thirds of school today was filled with intern teachers who just sat there and read books but well, it was kinda nice to sit in class and study and do homework and then chit chat with friends.

Pmr is coming close. argh. the pressure is on. its always been on but now its like double the dosage. argh.

Ce picked me up from school today. which was rare. ahaha. she stopped sending me to school and picking me up a few months ago. ahaha. but it was nice. i really appreciate it. hehe.

Hot Hot Hot day. argh. made me sleep after only half an hour of studies. GRRRR.

i think imma die of frustration.

oh. and imma post something soon. about someone. no not that guy. but a guy in my class.

i just found out today. sigh. and i thought i knew him. ahah.

chocolate makes me miss you,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment