Monday, August 10, 2009

Sporty Sunday

If yesterday is sporty sunday and i had fun, then today which was boring and hot makes it Mundane Monday right? hehe.

i had loads of fun yesterday. Edrea invited me for sports at Iramanis. the playground area. haha. I think yesterday was one of those days where i really felt like i was one of the Eklektos Youths. i mean. When i first joined them, it was really weird and hard for me because. everyone there knew everyone but i didnt know anyone. i was like a thorn among the roses. really. it felt like it. and you know me?! silence is my partner when in doubt. hehe. Elden and Jamie would know! hahahaha!

We played Baseball and basketball. Poor Oscar tripped and was bleeding. He has wounds on his knee, elbow and wrist. the worst part, today was his first day of school. i was like oh dear. ahahah. All the girls tried to make him feel better by sitting all around him and comsoling him by saying things like: dont cry oscar! its just a tiny wound! dont cry! BE a man! hahahaah! we weren't exactly consoling him. more like making ourselves feel better. haha. poor Oscar.

baseball was fun. well. it wasn't really baseball. more like. someone threw a ball, the other person hit it, another person picked it up. LOL! haha. but it was kinda fun cause we all kinda sucked. except for edrea. no fun la. he's so good. ahahahha.

Mandy kept going: I wanna take pics of you guys playing! so all of us play play play and at end all she said was: my camera sucks. ahahhahaha. we're like so you didnt take pics? her reply: erm. not really. LOL. ahhahaha.

I like spending time with these guys. their awesome.

school was usual. paranoia filled the hallways. boring teachers with boring subjects. did surprisingly okay for my exam. was well. surprised. haha.

anyways, gotta clean my room now. hmm. will post about mich's bday later. ahah. loads of stuff happenned. hahah.

loving him like usual,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment