Sunday, August 23, 2009

One of the rare things.

I'm toast. T-O-A-S-T. i was all buttered up and ready but then the heat came and burnt me. sigh.

My results. lets not talk about it. makes me wanna run in a corner and hide from the world.

For the first time ever, my dad came to take my report card and it wasnt even my proudest moment. or his. grrrr.

Moving on. After taking my report card, came home. locked myself up and studied for three hours straight. no toilet breaks. then told dad bout tuition and i wanted to get stationary and some workbooks so we left the house early to Citymall. that place is not the place to go on weekends. its like a puddle of honey with ants. super jammed. my dad had to park outside. where the motorbikes were. LOL.

Tuition was okay. made a fool outta myself when i answered the question wrong twice. cant help myself from being sleepy and blur okay. ahahaha.

Youth Time! YAY. its like the only happy moment on that awful saturday. haha. I liked the sermon that Rev. Lee gave. it was something which left everyone thinking on where they stood with God. were they the lady with the silver coins, grateful for every penny and thanking and praising God, or were they the lost coin which made their parents worry and fret with every moment they sink deeper into their sins? it was interesting. He's a really good speaker. I think it runs in their blood because Calvin and Cathy are both really good talkative and fun people. hehe.
after youth was finished, Me Jess Eilvane and Jamie were having karaoke time in the AVA booth. ahahaha! We sang along to songs like: Catch Me by Demi Lovato, You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson, No Surprise by Daughtry. it was sooooo much fun! ahhaha! we didnt care that we looked insane or slightly hysterical! haha!

And because of my bad grades, i can no longer join everyone else for yumcha. BOOHOO.. argh. but i will score better next time and earn back my trust from my parents and i assure you people that i will be back for yumcha! SOON! ahhaah!

I got my new schedule for class. all i have to say is THANK GOD THERE IS NO MORE ART CLASSES~! hehe.

I took a blood test. my dad bought the kit. it went something like this.

Me Dad

Is this going to hurt?
No la. dont be a idiot.. i'm your dad i wouldnt hurt you la k?
hehe. okay dad.
you're still scared arent you? you lil coward.
no la.... maybe a bit.
okay. gimme your finger.
closes eyes. waits for pain.
~sound effect~ Taktak.
opens eyes and looks for blood. I didnt feel anything.
You see?! not pain wan la.
ERM dad. i think its because you didnt prick into my skin.
waht? oh. i used to finest needle. you've got thick skin. thats good.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! no wonder i didnt feel anything.

My dad did it the second time. but yeah. it didnt hurt. and my sugar level is normal. just like any other kid. hehe. thank GOD!

Okays. anyways. the most important part of this post.

I will not be updating anytime soon due to my results and PMR. so sorry ya. hehe.

gtg study again. LOVE YOU LOTS INTERNETTT!!~~~~

i'll miss you more than ever now,
Joyce

1 comment: