Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The hardest thing is....

Most of my friends are older than me.

Unfortunately for me, most of them are leaving next year.

To say I'm sad would be a huge understatement.

I'm really sad and seriously scared cause I can't imagine my final high school year without them. They've been there for me whenever I needed them and they've always made me laugh even when i'm in tears and still choking on my sobs.

Next year i'm form five. It would be the scariest of all high school years. Mess up in your final year and it might be all Hell from there on.

To say i'm scared would be a major crash on my descriptive likings. I'm petrified. Terrified. Horrified.

Friends are my only fall back plan. and without them, I'm not too sure I'll stay standing that long.

I know I have friends in my own year and yes, they are awesome and they are really great too. But it isn't the same. I've been with this particular group since I got into high school. I mean. It's not a clique or anything but we're just close. We all know each others' secrets and flaws and likings. We all know each others' family backgrounds and past relationships.

To say I'm nervous would be the least.

Their not just friends to me. more like family. and even though we aren't blood related, it still hurts to know that i won't be able to see them nor spend time with them as part of my daily life anymore.

so yeah.

I'm jaded that way. i'll miss you so much.

the hugs and kisses weren't enough,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment