Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the unshakeable feeling

So, my birthday was just a day ago. It was a blast. All my friends wished me and my ever awesome sister and my awesome brothers surprised me and showered me with a bash~

Everything from a great day out with my friends from school and their awful jokes to a night out with close friends that know just when to dunk you into the pool and make your shoes float in the pool~

My birthday may not have been decked out in the best but it was pretty much the best i've ever had :)

I may not have gotten a baby blue Hummer with jet-skis or a mercedes but i spent the day with the best people ever :)

So, yes. Thank you for making the day ever so sweet~

By the way, i have got the same birthday as Taylor Swift and it's also International Ice Cream Day!

giggles in between kisses,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment