Friday, October 16, 2009

part of me screams for joy.

when it finally arrived, the girl screamed for joy and ran towards her gift with squeals of excitement and wonder.

that was my initial reaction towards my freedom. ask my classmates what i did when the teacher finished collecting the papers and they'll tell you i skipped towards the stairs. hehe.

i spent three days in a row out with my friends. its a first for me. usually i'd turn down at least one night due to my parents or my own self control. but this time its like. i felt the rush. the adrenaline rush. and to my surprise my parents didnt mind. as long as i came home before twelve it was fine. a lil like cinderella except my carriage doesnt turn into a pumpkin but my face does turn red. hehe.

later yo,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment