Tuesday, October 27, 2009

3AM1 !!!!!!!!! 09 edition!

3am1 3am1 3am1.

if i had to write an essay about our class. describing our class. the atmosphere and all. i think i could write an eleven page essay. the way we all mix around. the way we all are crazy, bubbly and out of this world. we're all distinctly different yet have so much in common. the way we look out for each other. the way we care for one another and help each other out.

the most amazing thing about this class. is how it affected me. how they influenced me. changed me. and i think for the better as well.

last year. when i was in school. i was a totally different person. i was egoistical, filled with pride, was always offensive and i always fought to have it my way. i never let anyone get away from insulting me without me insulting them back. i was harsh, rude and i always let them know i was of higher power. some of you may not believe that. and think. Nah, she's just exaggerating. but no. i was like that. i was mean to everyone. even my friends. looking back. i hated myself for being that way. but it never crossed my mind to change for the better. not once.

this year. it all changed. i attended church and a new class. new friends. new environment. everything that wasn't in my comfort zone. i made new friends. and as i made new friends. i realized i could be me. not the old me. but me. i could be nice and friendly and less offensive. because these new innocent people didnt know me. so i shed that part of me. i threw that filthy side of me out the window. i let me be me. i didnt insult them. i wasn't rude or harsh to them. in a way, they changed me. sometimes, they taught me the way it was in their life. and it made me realize the foolishness of my past and how i could change my present being for a better future. they pushed me to study in class. they taught me new. good ways. the best part of it all. the cherry on top of my cake was. they were all of different backgrounds. indian. chinese. sinokadazans. malays. eurasians. all of them were distinctly different.

for example, my favourite group to chill out with consist of about twelve people. Let's start off with Yiing. if you've been reading my past posts, you would realize she's a major factor of my change. for those who dont know her. here's a quick update. she's smart, talented, pretty and a great friend. she helps you when you're down and she's there whenever you need her. she's awesome. she's quiet when around strangers. immensely cold when she doesnt like you or you make her uncomfortable. but when you break down her defense wall, she's a funny and great person to hang out with. she's a sister to me. hehe. then there's Iffa Ridha. funny, smart, outrageously random and very very entertaining. her other half is Sa'idatul. if you're ever bored and you sit beside these two. you're boredom will definitely go away. they are like twins. inseparable. their funny and their humor bounces off of each other. Sai is pretty and she can sing. really well. then there's Maroline. she's a Taylor Swift fan. oh i love this girl! ahaha. she's so funny. and she makes the most hilarious moments during any of our hang outs. very memorable. like the time she mimicked the taylor swift song movement. very very funny girl. then there's Amalina. who's filled with juicy gossip and a horny person. ahahaha. no la just kidding. this girl is ridiculous when it comes to humor. she laughs when telling a joke. when she laughs, its contagious. everyone around her will start laughing! its true! there's also the Three Brothers. Izzat Ashraff aka EastZat. who's a great singer and a total clown. Mahathir aka Adew who's supposedly the heartthrob. well he has his days la. he's a clown as well. then there's Nickly who's not only a great friend but one of the most random people i've met in the entire world. ahaha. he likes to say i like eggs for no reason whatsoever which i find amusing. there's also megan. MegMeg ^^. she's bubbly, funny and a ball of joy. always smiling. her favourite thing in the entire world has to be her Mickey Mouse. hahaha. she always goes: EHYER SEE THAT MICKEY MOUSE PATUNG SO CUTEEEEE! hahahahaaha. its hilarious. but it suits her since she's cute. Next in line, Stacey Van Straten. one of the prettiest petite people i know. love her style. its very casual floral. it suits her alot. but then again. she's so pretty. pretty much anything looks good on her. her best friend is Natalie Prabha. who's also drop dead gorgeous. tall, slender and pretty. also very funny. she's crazy, bubbly and a ton of fun to be around. last but certainly not least, our very own..... DINA CYLA!!!!! hahahaha. she's absolutely the most dramatic person! when she tells a story, her actions are so loud you have to absolutely pay attention! ahahah! she's a really great artist too! very talented when doing art pieces.

this group of people. these twelve people. have influenced me. have changed me. have enlightened me. have widened my horizons.

this year. my class. was AWESOME. nothing will ever come close to this class. I love every single one of em cause their so comfortable being themselves. its so genuine that its so easy to be around them.

i'll miss these people when we get separated next year. i'll miss you.

feeling very nostalgic,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment