Thursday, October 29, 2009

Football and handball. hehe.


Wednesday.

We had the football match. We lost. Not that bad la. But well. I could have done better. Could have tried to contain my anger towards him. But I guess when you load a pistol, you’re better off shooting it right? I dunno. I guess. Anyhow, we lost by one score due to penalty. Darn. Darn their legs. Ahahahahaha. It was uber fun tho. Playing with all my lovies. Yiing is awesome at sports. Am so envious of her. Ahaha.

We drew on our faces with natalie’s eyeliner. The pictures can be found at stacey’s blog. She has a real nice camera. Hehe. Had fun taking pics. I think my favourite pic has to be this one. I dunno. I think its cause its just us. The gang.

Mal, yiing, me, iffa, dina, maroline, sai and Stacey. This whole year. The people in this photo have saved me from falling. From going under. These people. I cant say how much I’m going to miss them this end of the year. I’m tearing up just typing this. Haha. My mom’s shocked I’m crying while typing on the comp. but what the hell who cares. To the people in the pic: I LOVE YOU! I always will and I’ll really miss you!


Today Thursday.

We had handball. A sport I never knew existed until today. Had no idea how to play. But when I did find out, I thought well. Easy peasy cheesy shit. WRONG. It was tough. Rules are you cant hold the ball and move more than three steps and you cant hold the ball for more than five seconds. Its funny cause if you hold the ball more than three seconds I guess you’ll find yourself on the floor. Players will be coming at you in all direction so the smartest thing to do is pass the ball to your fellow teammates. Yiing was awesome once again scoring a total of about six goals for our class. Hehe. So proud of her. Hehe. My friend le! Ahahaha! Gila ady this. We got to semi-finals but we lost to class AC. Cause well. The ball sorta hit past me. It hit my knee and went it. That was like ten seconds from the end of our overtime two minutes. Although we lost, we were pretty much very proud of ourselves. Cause we played a good game. It was a tough fight. Our strengths and their strengths were pretty much almost equal. I cant say equal cause they won! Ahahahah. But anyhow, it was fun playing with my classmates. All of us were yelling at each other on the top of our lungs. E.g: PASS THE BALL! RUN! GIVE IT TO YIING! GO! GET OUT OF MY WAY BA YOU! GIMME THE BALL!

It was hilarious. Although it caused me a lil over exertion later on but it was damn fun. We definitely should join the handball team. Ahaha. The referees were saying stuff like. Oi ganas o kamu. Lelaki pun kalah o. hahahahahahahahaha!

Our team cheer. Was. One two three MATI KAU! Ahahahahaha. So awesome la.


TMW. We’re going out to one b. I hope everything goes as planned and everything goes smoothly. I’m leaving on Saturday. I’m gonna miss you kkians la! Hahaha.


Tears rolling down my face,

Joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment