Thursday, February 10, 2011

when all you feel is the need to swing your fist forward

from troubled screams to chinese new year squeals to back to school bores.

In my opinion, their all just awfully insecure and irritatingly dumb. to put it simply. if you've got something to say, just say it and be done. to let it fester and continue hurting to make yourself happy? well, that just says something about your non existent conscience doesn't it? needless to say, we know who we are and we know exactly what we've said done and seen. and we've had more than enough. so, we're just gonna sit back, relax and watch as you walk on by screaming like the mad people we know you are. happy hunting!

my extended holidays. haha. there were moments where i wished i had gotten back to kk earlier and yet when it came to near end, i immediately insisted on extending my stay. oh the wonders of my brain. spending time with old friends and my family was a really nice thing to do after not seeing them in a while. i know this year i wont be seeing them anytime soon till after SPM. that scares me. their really supportive and really good at boosting me to study. urgh.

if you really knew what i thought of you, you'd prolly stand in a corner and cry. to be perfectly honest, i never understood why either. why i bothered lying. and keeping up the acts for so long. if and only if i had been perfectly honest with you that last night. i wouldnt have to still act for everyone to see and hear from me. i wouldnt have to keep everyone smiling but myself.

i wish i'd known you sooner. earlier. well, if it was possible, earlier than last year. but hell. i only got to know you at the end of last year. haha. the thought of you makes me smile. the things you say and the way you say it. everything just makes me laugh. you're so witty and smart. but oh wells. it'll be too complicated anyhow. i'll just take the friendship road once again. as always. well if i can control myself that is. hahahahaha.

homework almost done. studies done. movie loading. food? oops gotta look for that one. haha.

just when you thought you knew me. wrong. you never will. cause you're too blind to see your very own lies.

joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment