Friday, February 25, 2011

i aint the girl next door

the song i'm sorta hooked on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-3xUmVIpy8&feature=related

my biggest pet peeve. when people just ASSUME they know everything about you. they have a reason for everything about you and every act you do. that's my biggest pet peeve. people saying "i know what you mean" when you aren't even done with your sentence. please just shut the f*** up and listen. like seriously. you do not live in my brain nor do you even understand nor live with my heart so can you just live your own life and leave mine alone!

it boggles me at why you would spread rumours about me when i've never met you! i didn't even know you existed. like really. i'm not pissed. it's more like. i'm puzzled and really frustrated why you would talk to people about me and tell stories about me when i dont know you. at all. and when i actually talk to you, you act all scared and like you're so innocent. i'll tell you what you actually are. you're dumb. you're naive. and you're absolutely clueless on who i really am and what my thoughts are actually like. so if you really wanna know, ask me. actually be someone i know or perhaps someone significant enough to fecking leave an imprint on my memory. if you didn't leave one even though you've met me twice, sucks to be you then.

i find it awfully disgusting when people go around announcing to the world how close a friendship between a group of friends can be but how often those ties are broken. i mean. if you aren't that close with all of them, why bother telling people you are? why lie? what benefits do you gain? and if you guys are as close as you say you are, why are some of them coming to me and saying that you guys aren't talking? some of you are plain rude and cold? and if its so, why cant you guys talk things over? all this drama and how unnecessary it is and how it seriously is dumb puzzles me. and if you guys cant get shit done, you know something's gonna come and hit you.

i realize that my Tumblr, Youtube and my blog is definitely my venting place. it's the one place i come to when i'm done with studying and homework. to just vent and let everything out. regardless of whether i'm really tearing up or just downright angry. it soothes me. *smiles satisfyingly*

i miss the times where we could text all the time. where we'd continue every single morning from every late night. i miss you. but i guess once again my lips are sealed tight aren't they?

joyce


No comments:

Post a Comment