Monday, November 29, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly~

In a day it'll be December.

I love everything about December~

It's a month filled with joy. It's the month where everyone gathers together and celebrates the highs and lows of the year. It's a month of laughter as we share the highlights and jokes of the year. It's a month of giving as we exchange presents of love and thought. It's a beautiful month.

Thanksgiving just passed. and what a beautiful Thanksgiving it was. A day of thought on what we ought to be thankful for.

I am thankful for everything I have had a chance at having in life. Love, Friendship, Family and Education. I am very thankful this year.

I think we all ought to be thankful for every moment in life. good or bad. happy or sad. Because believe it or not, everything in life alters us and makes us grow. I think we should be thankful for that.

wishing wells and sprinkles of joy~
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment