Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ohmygosh. it's november

The speed of light. If man could keep up with it, they would be God.

With a blink of an eye, it's November. and not only is it November. it's the end of November. it's already 25th of November. holy crap.

How did we get here? like seriously.

So how's life? hmm. let's see.

Recently, I got this little virus called Varicella Zoster. sound familiar? it's chicken pox.

when i first found out, i was like. HAHAHAAHAHA.

I'm sixteen. oh well. if you exclude the fact it isn't my birthday. haha.

It was all over my body. and they are kinda like little bubbles on your skin. think blisters and you'll understand. went to the doctor's and the first thing

The Doctor asked me: how old are you? aren't you a little old for chicken pox?
my first thought: WHATTHEHELL?!

but oh wells, a week and a half later, i'm alright and all healed. except for scars.
I believe this is the worst part of having chicken pox. It's the scars they leave behind. and for the ones that have popped, they leave HOLES in your skin. yup, i said it. Holes. not scabs or scars. but holes.

i think i need new heels. like crazy high black heels. i saw one from Nine West. drop dead beautiful with a price to match. RAWR i need to get back to singapore and snag those heels i saw. argh.

have you ever wondered why you fit into another family better than your own? i've felt that way several times. i seem to get along with a few other families better than my own. but i guess living with them 24/7 is a whole other story. sigh.

well, more from me soon.

living it up with music,
joyce

Cobra Starship: The City is At War

No comments:

Post a Comment