Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010. need i say more?

form four. oh. form four.
why art thou so tough?

ahahaha. its the third day. and already i'm outta breath.

the homework isn't exactly homework. its more of. referrals and notes. and more of understanding the concept than to write it all out just for the sake of it. its like putting all of your knowledge and adding more layers on top and finally putting your understanding of the concept to the test.

essays essays and more essays. its all i've been hearing. hahaha. thankfully. there's bio, chem, and physics. which is challenging. but i find it sorta fun to find out why i was wrong and why that way is right and why my way will not work. it makes me smile sometimes.

my teachers are all a bit. i dont wanna judge and be all mean and look down on them. but it just seems. they all dont speak good english. they cant spell the words right and they cant even pronounciate the words right. its funny sometimes. but when their teaching, its just disgusting. you say you're a teacher, you're supposed to teach but you cant seem to get the word or the phrase right and you wanna teach us? its a bit of a wrong. but i'm just me. how would i know right?.

i have both accounts and est. how awesome. the books on my shelf. i'm speechless. never had i had all my text books fill up the entire shelf and threaten my other books to jump ship. never. but then again, as all my other form five friends have said, form four is no honeymoon. its just a big leap to reality called SPM. sigh. and i thought i could take a lil breather.

gabriel fong's in my school. how awful. another monkey to deal with. ahahahahhaha. nah. he's fun. his voice is all funny tho. and he aint that tall. he and marco get along just fine. cause their pretty much the same. ahahaha. even in the swagger department. ahahaha. all the class is my boys are weird. excluding dylan. he's the only nice one. the rest are just weird. odd. annoying. oh and melvay. he's nice too. and probably the new guy. ahahahahahah. his name is fahd. the guys call him ah fatt. like a chinese boy. its so funny sometimes.

and today, during english, everyone was introducing everyone else according to the biodata they passed up yesterday. and dylan got yiing's and jeremy got mine. and they both read ours wrong. ahahaha. they read diver's license into driver's license. ahahahahahha. and the english teacher, Teacher Elizabeth said that on my outer appearance i looked very soft and graceful and silent, while my biodata was so fierce and outspoken. and the whole class said that she should follow my biodata. ahahahahahahahahaha. so hilarious man.

i think what irritates me the most is that when someone promises you something when you get good results, and when you do, it takes them forever to get it done. FOREVER. argh.

liking someone you've known since you're young is not as simple as it looks. the hugest obstacle. finding out whether he likes you back. hahah.

live, love, life,
welcome 2010,
joyce

1 comment:

  1. Monkeys. Just give them bananas.

    You'll have friends that tell your F4 is no honeymoon. You'll have friends that will tell you it is.

    I can only say I chilled throughout F4 and F5. ;)

    Grades are important, but it's even more important to learn. Keep in mind of course, I'm not a book-smart person, but I pride myself in other aspects. Haha.

    On a side note, finding out is easy. Just ask. After all, we only live once.

    ReplyDelete