Saturday, December 26, 2009

two months are up!

my two months is KL are coming to an end. sigh.

when i first got here on the 31st, i was a lil sad for leaving kk. leaving my friends. and i felt like it was such a mistake coming here so early in my holidays and i should spent more time there with my friends. but now looking back, i dont exactly regret spending time here. i mean. i got closer to my sister mandy alot more, i got a closer bond with gpa, i learned more about my self through church and camp and i learnt more about when to study what and how and why through my cousins hann and na and johnson.

two months here. definitely changed my perspectives of life. and i know somewhere down the road its gonna change again. but change is good. sometimes. not all the time.

i've gotten closer to my childhood friends, Jesh and Sherwin. mostly Jesh. i did some work in church. i learnt more about God. how He works and how He has such wonderful humour and how He shows us His power. i learnt more about my spiritual life and God these two months here. i also got to know some of my friends better. Euodia, Melanie, Charis, Melinda. through VBS and youth camp and church.

two months. i thought it would never end at times. how come it feels like sooooo long. now its only a few days away.

the same thing with this year. i thought i had a long way to go with PMR. my parents constantly reminding me making me feel restless about my studies. well, their lectures definitely paid off! I GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!! thinking about it. i would have never in a million years thought i'd get straight A's. i didnt see it coming at all. when i told Feonna this. she hit me on my arm and went. SHUT UP LA JOYCE. HOW CAN YOU EVER THINK LIKE THAT. i was like. WHAT?!?!?!. hahahahaha. for her. its either A's or nothing. like. cause. well she's bright. like really smart. she's kinda like. the person who sets the bar for me. she scores well. i have to score well too. that kinda thing. i know it sounds stupid. but hey. i need to do well to get somewhere in life!

anyhow, two months feels like a week suddenly. so much has happened and taught my lessons in life.

i'm now currently trying to assemble all my things to pack for home. i'm like. lost in a sea of things. ahahahha. i think i need to go out and get another suitcase. i've got loads of stuff here. its insaneeeee. ahahah.

overall, i loved it here. my friends. church. family. its been an awesome trip. VBS. youth camp. and just being at home reading or doing some studies for form four. how it can change from slow snailed to fast paced in half an hour. how you can go from your pjs to your dress and leave the house for a party even though you were informed only by sms a few minutes ago. ahaha. its all so fast and it can change from that to really slow. where there's nothing to do. ahahaha. its so fun.

i'll miss kl. alot of people asked me why not i stay here with my gpa and my sisters? but i guess i'm still growing. so even if i had a choice i'd probably stick with my parents till i'm done with high school. after that, i'll try flying solo. ahaha. i'm so gonna miss all my church friends. the pj people and the subang people. The E.N.D PARTY is something i'll miss too. sigh. there's always pictures. i know. but not able to be there just sucks. ahahahaah.

love,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment