Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fat. not flat.

look. i said i'm sorry. argh. nvm. you've always hated me anyways. forget it.

anyways, i went ice skating! aha! it's been awhile since i skated. being on the ice again made me feel like a lil kid. i was so happy. the thought of going made me smile in my sleep.

so back to the start. it was this perfect morning, i woke up at 8.30. was supposed to go to the hospital with gpa but they left early. they left me all alone at home. boohoo? NOT. i dont mind being alone. in fact, i like being alone sometimes. i hear myself loud and clear and no one is there to confuse me or distract me. so after changing and gathering some stuff, went online to update some stuff and watch a episode of Supernatural. Gawd. Jensen Ackles might not be my age. but dang he's good looking. ahah.

and then suddenly. JOYCE FONG. FONG NI TIENG. WHERE ARE YOU???????
i sat up straight in my chair and flew down stairs to see who it was. and lo and behold. my fav cousin. Feon-na. aahaha. love her. she told me once we got into the car, she told me a few neighbours stuck their heads out the window to see who was shouting. i mean. its a lazy monday mid morning and who shouts in a lazy neighbourhood. ahahaha. i was like so embarassed cause now everyone knows my name. nhahahhaha.

on our way to Sunway, in the car, Leon my cousin was reading New Moon, he took so long reading a page and he usually reads very fast. so i was like why you reading so slowly? and his reply made me burst into laughter. like seriously. his reply was: i'm memorizing all the lines so that i can use it on my girlfriend next time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. so funny man.

when we got there, it was around 12 or so. so we had lunch at Sakae Sushi. we had okay sushi there. nothing out of this world. definitely nothing close to Nishiki back in kk. miss that place with that old japanese man. sigh. anyhow, when we done eating, Na went and take the last few Edamame, the japanese beans, and she sucked on one, then suddenly she threw it down. me and leon were like. Whats wrong? and she was like in shock. i looked at the bean and saw a frozen Maggot right on top of the tip of the bean. i was like. omg. Leon was laughing so hard then he called the waiter which looked like some typical lala guy. and we showed him the bean with the maggot. his expression was priceless. he was like. :O Oh Gawd. ahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha. he took the plate away. so funny. and we got a ten percent discount on our payment. so funny la. ahahah. and only when we walked out of the place, only did my cousin remember than she already ate the beans within. and you know what bugs do to vege right? they eat a lil bit of outside. crawl inside and lay eggs. ahahahahaha. so funny. her face was like. white. aahahhaha.

after that, leon's friend joined us. we went ice skating. so many people la. and then then then. out of all the people from church to see, we see Yumey. like. so perfect right? NOT. its not that i dont like her. i tried to. i smile at her and try to start a convo with her but all she ever does to me is ignore me and push me away with cold stares. its like. what did i ever do to you la? its so unfair. its not like i stole your boyfriend or something. geez la. argh. anyhow, leon was happy to see her. so i just smiled at her. she just looked right pass me. well, it was nothing new. so. i kept quiet la. she was all over him which was very disgusting to watch. but Kirsten was there too. which made things okay again. i like Kirsten. she's such a bubbly funny random friend to have around. she's my fun friend. ahaha.

after skating a while, they needed to dry and shave the ice. it was gonna be 45 minutes before we could skate again and we've already skated for more or less an hour and a half. so we moved out. sher min was hungry and na wanted some pancake typa food so leon suggested Waffle World. after half an hour of walking around and not finding it. we gave up and bought Auntie Anne's and Famous Amos. apparently, the love birds share the same taste in food. which is really sweet. ahah.

the bowling alley was sorta full. we met up with Patricia, Feon-na's best friend. and her brother. Wilbur. and his friend. which i have no idea whats his name. haha. after a while of watching them bowl, Leon couldn't wait any longer and paid for both him and Na to play. haha. he kept betting on himself and na on who could score most. it was hilarious cause Na was playing lazily and he was playing with such passion yet na was winning. ahahahahahaha.

after that we joined my aunt, Na's and Leon's mom, to shop. Topshop. MNG. Dorothy Perkins. Miss Selfridge. Guess. it was fun. ahahaha. Had Tony Roma's for dinner. i liked the beef ribs. it was nice. ahaha. and the desert was pretty cool too. ahah.

after that, went home with em. it was fun la. all in all. haha. hope i get to skate again soon sometime.

peace out,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment