Friday, January 29, 2010

sports day!

haha. today was my school sports day part one in stadium. ahaha. arrived there early so i decided to help my teacher do attendance. then on the paper i wrote 3AM1 instead of 4S2. all my old classmates were like write my name please. and i was like why? you're not even in my class anymore. then they pointed at the paper. i totally burst out in laughter along with everyone else. i guess my subconscious self is still in love with that class. no class will ever top 3AM1 of 2009. it was the best year of my life. :D

anyhow, i hung out with gina and her friends mostly today. roanna, angel, and some other girls. their super funny. ahahahaahaha. but its gina so i'm not surprised at all. HE asked and begged me to go then in the end i hung out with him like ten minutes before i went home. like. arghhhhh.....

i shouted and clapped using the bottles with stones. ahahaha. me and gina and sai sat like front row. not even on chairs. we sat on the ground right next to the track. ahahahahaha! we screamed for all our friends. even though i'm not marikh (which is mars. which is the blue team) i sat with all the marikh people. ahahahaha! but i screamed for all the teams. i'm team neutral. ahahaha. i screamed for Davina from marikh, Yiing and shannon from musytari (red), madeline from zuhal (green) and some guy from uranus(yellow). unfortunately, i dont know his name. HAHAHA.

sports day was unusually fun and drama free this year. THANK GOD. i've had enough drama for the time being. and its only january. gosh people. i'm not oprah. i cant handle that much drama. i'm no drama mama. HAHA. hehe.

anyhow, i'm pretty sad in general. with natalie's brother passing on. me not getting along with a certain someone. sigh. i guess its the down after the long high. darnit.

cant wait to get it all out of the system on sunday at mich's place. :D

with chocolates i am superwoman!,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment