Sunday, November 1, 2009

uh oh.

friday came and went with such speed. i'm so upset by that.

i woke up at 8. had to start packing and re-packing and rearangging my stuff. packing is definitely not my forte. spent another two hours choosing folding stuffing. ahhaha. when the clock struck eleven, my mood changed from cranky to nervous. seriously nervous.

truth be told, when iffa said i hope you lose your ticket, part of me wanted to say i'll lose it for you. i didnt wanna go. i didnt wanna make any of you cry. i didnt wanna cry too. seeing mal, sai, and iffa tear up really took a toll on me. and group hugs at these kinds of occasions always make me cry. so yeah. i cried. big deal. pffffffttt. hahaha.

i was really happy to see so many people turn up for lunch. especially dylan, aaron and nickly. i felt really touched. when we were on the beach taking pictures, i think mentally, i was taking a picture of you guys too. when yiing was playing the guitar, just strumming, with nick on the ledge. when izzat and adrian and dylan were acting gay for the picture. when mal was saying i'll just take a bite and she finished half the burger. when maroline, law vuii, stacey and sai were dancing to you belong with me by taylor swift. and we were standing on the beach taking pictures. i was showing yiing how to hold the cam and how to differentiate between a normal pic and a good pic. it was all memorable for me. especially the part where iffa kept telling me. where's my burger o? why so slow o? and dina for making some jokes with my mom about chili padi and food. hahaha. and how nick couldnt spot my mom from all of us. ahah. and how adrian said HI AUNTIE a lil too loud. ahaha. it was all hilarious and it just stuck in my memory.

crying on the plane and looking like my husband just died or something is obviously not a good look for me cause the air stewardess took extra care of me which actually irritated me for some reason. after a while of crying, i finally took a lil breather. i looked out and felt a lil at peace. all i saw were dark blue clouds. but the formations made me itch to take a picture. anyhow, i didnt. didnt wanna get thrown off the plane. i was all alone. somehow. it made me feel even more sad. if that was even possible. when i got off the plane it was already eight thirty or so. i made a quick detour to Mcd's to get some food. but when i got there i didnt feel hugnry. but then i didnt wanna get gastric so i stood in line to get food. while waiting i looked at my options: one, a doublecheese burger. Nah.... too filling. might barf on the bus. Two, some nuggets. erm. didnt feel like eating meat. Three, just fries. erm. didnt wanna get my hands all oily. Four, ice cream. hmm... sounds good. so there, i ate ice cream for dinner. ahheahahahahah. why? just cause i felt like having something milky and creamy and fulfilling. it was. after having it, i felt like a kid once again. like i did some really tiring job and i deserved and devoured my reward. ahahah.

on the bus, i was texting multiple people. ahaha. yiing. tanya. sai. john. megan. izzat. adrian. ahahaha. i was really awake by then so focusing on the topic for each person which by the way was different was not really that hard. the bus ride was fairly interesting. the couple in front of me was talking really loudly bout their holiday pictures. the guy behind me was telling his friend how to do his job. the woman behind was probably a lawyer cause she was talking to her friend on how to manipulate the contract. the woman beside me just came back from some china trip and was calling all her friends to tell them bout the gifts she bout for them. it was fairly interesting to hear them. you might say eaves dropping. but hey. when their talking so loud, you'll probably be deaf not picking up on the bits and pieces of things they've been talking about.

when i got to sentral. the most frightening thing happened to me. this foreign woman. she's probably like 5'9 or something. awesomely tall. quite pretty. well put that thought aside. SHE NEARLY STOLE MY BAG!!!!!!!! she took my bag and was walking away. i went after her and told her my bag. thats my bag. and she was speaking some kinda alien language so i just did sign language and then she smiled and returned me my bag. i was like. pppphhhheeewwwwww. i thought she was gonna run away with my bag or something. ahahaha.

got home. was so tired. took a shower. called mum. talked to her for a bit. then went to bed. was texting tanya all night till 12 or so. was too tired by then so i went to bed.

toady, woke up at like 8 but continued lying on the bed till 9. finally moved around and went downstairs for breakfast. then changed for church. oh. i was like. so. nervous. ahahahaha. had to go alone since ce mich went for the Terry Fox Cancer Awareness Run with her friends and ce mandy had a eye irritation. when i walked in i was like so nervous. i just put this smile on my face but it obviously didnt reach my eyes until i saw ce su anne with vei shaun and john lim and eunice playing the piano. hahah. i was so glad i had finally found company. hehe. then had the sermon by some pastor from ee. i dunno whats that but sounds so erm. whatchamacallit. like AA for alcoholics anonymous.hahahaha. anyhow, his sermon was okay i guess. not the best i've had but it was good anyhow. any sermon about living a better life as a christian is good for me. i guess the main point of his sermon was that if we dont live as examples, as good human beings, as good people with moral principles and all, in a way, our behavior would reflect badly on God. on Christianity. and we had to follow our life guide which is the Bible. the example the pastor gave was the blender. if we just use the blender until its broken down and then look to the manual that would be stupid wouldnt it? why couldnt you have looked at the manual first then use the blender to avoid all waste of money and time? same goes for the story aunty sue gave.. on the white socks. when we received God's love and became Christians, we were white socks, fresh white and pure but as time went by, we began to sin and we became dirty. as Christians, we should always repent from our sins to remain as clean as possible. as human beings, we will always be sinners but it does not mean we should not try to be as clean as possible. in fact, as christians, we should try effortlessly to be better people to show that as Christians we make a change in lifestyles. We are the Change. thats how it should be. and from today onwards, i'm going to show that i can change from being a normal person to a better person.

anyhow, today's my grandpa's bday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! joining him for a dinner later. hehe.

miss all you kkians. verrrryyyy much now that i'm here. aw darn. take care of yiing for me people! she's a delicate flower! if she wilts, i'll kill you! (channeling achmed the terrorist). ahaha.

with love and joy,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment