Friday, September 4, 2009

you treat me like just another stranger

hey you. yeah you.

listen up.

I Joyce Fong am not rich. i'm mediocre. not rich okay.

i dont insult people whom i havent spoken to in months.

i dont go round telling people i'm richer than you.

i dont like going round telling people bad stuff bout you.

i DONT go round telling people anything bout you.

what you do is none of my business.

its your mouth. you wanna blabber bad stuff bout me?

go ahead.

if it pleases you, and perhaps you'll shut up and wake up and smell the roses.

i dont need someone who's gonna act like a diva in my life.

you wanna be queen bee? hello? that title is so yesterdays news.

you still want it? take it.

no one wants it anyways.

oh and btw, i'm not scared of you. never was and never will.

i'm not mad at you either.

haha. in fact, its kinda funny. that you're mad at rumours.
ahahah~

i could laugh all day!

i had a great day! so thank you!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment