Thursday, September 17, 2009

that stupid feeling.

you know how when you fall for someone so hard and they just rip the feeling from you and leave you thinking what did i just do?. yeah. thats where i am. stupid me.

19 days to PMR. how awesome. got me going outta my mind.

i cant wait for it to be over.

then i can go out with my friends~~~

need to go watch movies with mal, sai, iffa, megan, stacey, law vuii, dina, yiing, marco, adrian, dylan and aaron.

need to go buy books with yiing, dina, stacey, dina, and mal.

need to buy new clothes with lia, mich, gina, cheryl and maddie.

need to just go to the beach and run around with all of the above.

need to take tons of pics with all of the above to post on facebook to announce my freedom.

oh and just to show some people who just love to pick on me that i'm taking the high road and not giving in to their petty grievances. XD

i think this year. i finally realize who i really am, what i'm good at and who my friends really are.

i am not a follower. i'm a leader. always was. and if you put me with another leader who wants to be leader, then you'll find that both of us will have a hard time having fun.

so i decided. i wont always be a leader. but i wont always be a follower.

i've learnt my lesson. i wont repeat the same mistakes.

live to learn,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment