Thursday, February 11, 2010

ka-ching ka-ching

haha. its that time of year again. where we have to smile and laugh and be super nice to all the aunties and uncles everywhere. where we're so happy to see them give us angpaus. ahahahaha.

am flying back to kl tmw. although i wish for once we'd be able to spend it here with my immediate family and friends, but its not possible so. sigh. am flying again. haha. i'm not complaining. i just wanna spend some time with my friends too.

in love with the song blah blah blah by kesha. haha. its a total dance song. love.

red house totally kicked ass today in tug of war~! of course i mean i'm in it. ahahahaah!!! no la. we were really motivated to win and because we nearly lost we were really pushed and provoked to win. so even though my dad asked me not to strain my already strained biceps i still did. i mean. i just dont like losing. in anything. ahaha.

gosh. and about him. i didnt know la wei. so not fair. i didnt know it'd turn out this way at all. i cant believe it. like seriously.

ahaha. still finding a song to sing for bakat. its either russian roulette by rihanna, you got me by colbie caillat or kiss me by sixpence none the richer. the last one was suggested by ce mandy. although it isnt exactly what i'd do. i'll think about it.

sigh. anyhow. i'll miss you! ahah.

dancing to the tune,
joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment